1 cup finely crushed Chocolate Wafers / Oreo
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 tsp. vanilla
4 squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Mix wafer crumbs, cinnamon and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Remove 3 cups of the batter; place in medium bowl.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well. Pour over crust.
BAKE 30 min.
- Add peel to remaining batter; mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F (or to 300°F for dark pan).
- Spoon remaining batter over baked chocolate layer in pan.
- Bake an additional 30 min. or until center is almost set.
- Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Labels: makanan penutup